Sometimes you may experience issues with your desktop Cisco Phone.
See below for a quick video on how to do it.
Steps below for further assistance
- Click on the Settings button on the phone
- Scroll down to 'Admin Settings'
- Scroll down to 'Reset Settings'
- Select 'All Settings'
Click on 'Reset'
The phone will now reboot and reset.
If the phone does not have the 'Admin Setting' option, you will need to do a hard reset of the Cisco Phone follow steps below;
Illustration of a phone that does not have theadmin setting
- Remove the network cable. (IP phones are powered via the Network Cable. )
- Wait 5 seconds.
- Press and hold # and plug the phone back in.
- When the light on the Mute button and handset light strip turns off and all other lights (Line button, Headset button, Speakerphone button, and Select button) stay green, press 123456789*0# in sequence.
- When you press 1, the lights on the line buttons turn red. The light on the Select button flashes when a button is pressed.
- After you press these buttons, the phone goes through the factory reset process.
- If you press the buttons out of sequence, the phone powers on normally.
Warning: Do not remove power from the IP phone until it completes this process and the home screen appears.